Revisiting some "old" ideas from 1970's - IPS, OPS

Electron - Wikipedia "The invariant mass of an electron is approximately9.109×10−31 kilograms, or5.489×10−4 atomic mass units. " If you can give a better explanation in simple terms for someone new to the hobby feel free to pipe up, otherwise quit trolling.
I am not trolling.
Your re invention of science is plain non sense.
Your bogus science must be dumped to not polute new minds.
Quit your bogus science.

Hydraulic analogies, as well as some other pipe-based analogies, are widely used for explaining the key processes and dependencies in electronic circuits.
Just some examples:
Hydraulic analogy - Wikipedia

Attachments

• 1423181171785.jpg
    1423181171785.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 373
I am not trolling.
Your re invention of science is plain non sense.
Your bogus science must be dumped to not polute new minds.
Quit your bogus science.

mchambin,

Pourquoi ne vas-tu pas faire ce genre de commentaires désobligent ailleurs. A la place, tu pourrais donner un example, non? C'est vraiment désagréable lorsque ça arrive et c'est non-productif.

Merci de ta compréhension
Do

Hydraulic analogies, as well as some other pipe-based analogies, are widely used for explaining the key processes and dependencies in electronic circuits.
Just some examples:
Hydraulic analogy - Wikipedia
I am perfectly aware of the electric hydraulic analogy and its limitations.
The analogy from a bozo scientist who said I am trolling is wrong. Oscillations in electric circuits have to do with L and C, self induction and charge storage, they have nothing to do with electron mass.

mchambin,

Pourquoi ne vas-tu pas faire ce genre de commentaires désobligent ailleurs. A la place, tu pourrais donner un example, non? C'est vraiment désagréable lorsque ça arrive et c'est non-productif.

Merci de ta compréhension
Do
Dans la physique de l'électrostatique et de l’électromagnétisme, nulle part n'intervient la masse de l'électron.
Des coups de béliers en électricité.......C'est hallucinant !
Que l'on répande de telles bêtises est inacceptable. Qu'on raconte qu'un prof a pu enseigner de telles âneries m'est insupportable.

Lazy Cat is right: Electric current DOES NOT HAVE MASS and has nothing to do with fluids flow.

Last edited:
The ips is the vertical VFA. I’m using an older version of the 21st century protection set.

I have one amp wired and playing. I’ll hopefully get the second done this weekend.

Andrew. I’ll neaten up the wiring before I call the amps done. Even with the wires running all sloppy the amp is absolutely silent.

Thanks to Valery and Jeff for the great projects help and education.

Evan

Got the second channel running. I had trouble with the controller saying ac failure. Spent some time trying to work it out but I got frustrated and deleted the stop on ac failure line in the program. I have a couple more protection sets I’ll build up and sub in.

The amps need to play for a few hours to get final bias and clamp settings made and then I’ll plug them into my system for a real listen

Thanks again, Evan

Attachments

• D378E74B-EAFC-4362-90E4-84F20424F1EB.jpg
    D378E74B-EAFC-4362-90E4-84F20424F1EB.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 236
  • C19DEBBF-78AE-460B-B63C-67CE5A97C728.jpg
    C19DEBBF-78AE-460B-B63C-67CE5A97C728.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 209