Post your Solid State pics here

Had a bit of the time to populate BOLT x30 PCB which was hanging around for a past two months :D
Must say that LazyCat have made some good job with AC coupled CFA, so simple but very good + have some LEDs on the board.
I just added fancier VAS stage on the back of the two MPSa transistors at the front of it.

Some YT video bellow (I do not know how to paste it properly)

YouTube

Attachments

• bolt ips.jpg
    bolt ips.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 1,201
  • bolt_thd_15vrms_4r.png
    bolt_thd_15vrms_4r.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,164
Hi borys
Yes simple and effective. Although it cannot correct itself deeper but its fast and doesn't congest at complex, saturated musical material, it preserves natural like dynamics and presentation. CFA it is. Nice setup to accept different front-ends, have many more in my library.. maybe you should try this.

LC

For sure Ill try later on. For now I am stuck with some small bootstrap amplifier.
Too many ideas too little time.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:
I was thinking about building inverting amplifier (just apply signal from the back of it - through NFB network + ground non inverting input), who knows it may sound good too.

Sansui was using dual inverting amplification in all Diamond Differential amplifiers series.
The only drawback is that the signal source must have quite low output impedance, input must source and sink some current from inverting NFB network.

Attachments

• SR Amplifier EF3 Mostek.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Had a bit of the time to populate BOLT x30 PCB which was hanging around for a past two months :D
Must say that LazyCat have made some good job with AC coupled CFA, so simple but very good + have some LEDs on the board.
I just added fancier VAS stage on the back of the two MPSa transistors at the front of it.

Some YT video bellow (I do not know how to paste it properly)

YouTube
Good job borys,i see a more compact design this time.
Protection power mosfets on board.;)
I like this as eliminate cables and all the confusion.:D