Poor Serbian Man Optical Volume Control

finally i manage to bring it up by replacing the Darlington-Zener stage with a simpler 7812 & 7912. Now the circuitry working good, wow ! the sound is indeed bring mine ARLS2 to shame...
however, the image shifted to right channel, I did not use matched LDR, and it is costly n troublesome to do so as well, any idea to implement the balance control in this circuit ? Thanks for the great idea and wonderful project :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yes - I still have them ;

regarding Warpspeed ( Blues ? ) - I think that principle of signal attenuating is the same - and that is only important thing ;
how one is going to steer those LEDs is matter of approach , and there are many possibilities ;

read article and decide - is our solution interesting to you ......

:cheers:

PSM LS Cook Book...

Hi ZM and Spavleski,

I am getting ready to start designing my pcb boards based on your PSM LS Cookbook. The question I have is I noticed that there were a couple of updates for your PCB01 boards from reading the thread. Is it safe to assume that your ‘cookbook’ is up to date with all your modifications, schematics and info?

Hey just wonderful article and project – thank you so much for all the hard work and sharing!

Stan

Buffer is running

Hello alls.
Some years later I finished the buffer´s PSMLS. Is running with LDR in SE with the George hifi´s schematic. The sound is fantastic, very transparent. Perhaps I haven´t get the top because I have +12,3v and -11,7V in the rails.
Another question, with central tap, the transformer must be 18-0-18V?

Thanks a lot to ZM, Spavleski, George and all people who be this possible.
JH