PeeCeeBee

I made one for my own components based on Shaans Layout.
But it is not tested!!!

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_V2_Vers_01.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V2_Vers_01.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 713
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_01.zip
    31.9 KB · Views: 217
:wave2:
Hi Shaan,

Thanks once again! The V2 plays super good. Very beautiful sound, worked right from the first time powered on. When I find time I will upload some measurements.
One PeeCeeBee more :)

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_V2_01.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V2_01.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 612
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_02.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V2_02.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 535
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_03.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V2_03.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
:wave2:
Hi Shaan,

Thanks once again! The V2 plays super good. Very beautiful sound, worked right from the first time powered on. When I find time I will upload some measurements.
One PeeCeeBee more :)

regards Olaf

Hi Olaf,
could you post your bom... as i guess your build does not use any special parts. am i right?

To Shaan,
Could you post a bom with recommended caps (types and voltages), resistors and most importantly small signal devices and alternatives? if its already done, kindly inform the post#

reg
prasi

Hi Olaf,
could you post your bom... as i guess your build does not use any special parts. am i right?

To Shaan,
Could you post a bom with recommended caps (types and voltages), resistors and most importantly small signal devices and alternatives? if its already done, kindly inform the post#

reg
prasi

Hi Prasi,

you're right. In my layout are no special components. Only a few small differences in layout. I hate it when the components do not fit on the pcb. Especially the diameters of the capacitors ...
So I have no BOM. And sorry, why? The PeeCeeBee is one of the most reduced to the minimum amplifier I know :)

regards Olaf

Olafk, :)

Nice work!
Can you also share your PCB layout in a pdf for photographic diy PCB making?
Thanks.
Hi,

here are the files. Have fun! It is a very cool amplifier :cool:.

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_V2_01_silk_screen.pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 190
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_01_mirror.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 174
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_01.pdf
    18.2 KB · Views: 234
  • PeeCeeBee_V2_04.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V2_04.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 777
V2 BOM

To Shaan,

reg
prasi

Hi Prasi.

Here it is. I hope I didn't miss any part.

I have the small signal devices now. If you like I can ship them to you. The alternative is BC337/338 but limited to +/-35V application. However, I haven't tried this BJT so can't comment on its performance.

Attachments

• V2BOM.pdf
    31.1 KB · Views: 241
Hi Prasi.

Here it is. I hope I didn't miss any part.

I have the small signal devices now. If you like I can ship them to you. The alternative is BC337/338 but limited to +/-35V application. However, I haven't tried this BJT so can't comment on its performance.

Hi Shaan,
Thanks a lot. Thats a neat BOM. Let me see whats available here locally. Then will get in touch with you.
Have tried to run the V2 at different voltages? I mean like 24V, 32V, 40V etc. Did it have any effect on SQ perception?
reg
Prasi