PeeCeeBee

i messed with the feedback values further- this time 390/12k, rather standard value for many amps. and the sound also becomes similar to them. it's hard to explain since it's a dynamic/scale change but the sound becomes less 'open' and more 'tight', balance shifts toward bass but mid/high kind of 'thins' out. more 'hifi' sounding if you will. but it still retains that awesome resolution of vssa, making it truly one of the best amps i've ever heard.

highly recommend the alternative feedback values. higher they are the more stable the amp is, as i understand it.

Hello

Hello Shaan
greetings trying to place components
warm regards
Andrew;)

Attachments

• IMG_8069.JPG
    IMG_8069.JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 703
Hi..
this is my first VSSA V2.. with some parts available in my little village.
some resistors value are measured differently comparing to the color code . I choose the closest value to install into the pcb.
But the sound is very fine, and I plan to get better parts. I am sure these amplifiers will sound better with more appropriate parts.
Thank you so much dear Shaan.
Best Regards

Attachments

• vssa arif2.jpg
    vssa arif2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 573
  • vssa arif3.jpg
    vssa arif3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
New PeeCeeBee

Hi,
here's a new PeeCeeBee :cheers:
The story is, that I wanted to let manufacture the very first time a professional printed circuit board. Until now I have always etched for myself.
For cost reasons, the dimensions should be under 5x5 cm. For this the PeeCeeBee is perfect.
This is the result. I do not even know how to attach the modules (no more space for mounting holes :D), but the PeeCeeBee sings and is looking nice.

regards Olaf

Attachments

• PeeCeeBee_V01_004.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V01_004.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 806
  • PeeCeeBee_V01_002.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V01_002.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 789
  • PeeCeeBee_V01_001.jpg
    PeeCeeBee_V01_001.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 758
  • PeeCeeBee_V01_003.jpg