Official LYNX Power Amp builder’s thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ragnwald;

Yes the Protection 1 would be the right circuit for all medium power amplifiers like the LYNX.
However sadly during long time stress test of the new PCB circuit there seems to be "bug" in the circuit, which wasn't on the breadboard version, which kills one of the transistors. This is a "spike" related problem that only seems to happens during really hard stress test (after 3-4 days continius on/off protection mode) of the circuit, so I'm not comfortable to release the PCB before I have tracked this bug down.

Hi Jan

I found that the signal ground (Input ground) is connected to most ground but the 0V ground (which C107, C108, ZD1, ZD2, C113, C112 is connected) is never connected to this. Is there any particular reson for that? Is there a common practice to insert a 10ohm between these 2 grounds?

Tks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.