Odd SIT/vFET 2SK2087C

In this case you did well buying sits instead of bitcoin 😎

Just because they are wanted and nowhere to be found I do believe that the price could be in that range.
After all the guys here are right with these(sits),the wearing is nothing compared to tubes and for that we need to pay the asked prices.
Morally we(at least me) don’t accept because the price increased a lot lately and others make huge profits but in the end this is life and the sits do worth that money.

Managed to get some samples and ran them through the curve tracer. Curves look good to me!

Attachments

• Tokin_2SK2087C_at_50°C_(mbrennwa_30_Dec_2022).png
    Tokin_2SK2087C_at_50°C_(mbrennwa_30_Dec_2022).png
    35.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 2SK2087C_curves_data.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: 3 users
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken some of you have had a positive experiences with transistormosfet.com. Maybe woofertester is one of the lucky ones?

I noticed that transistormosfet.com has 2SK2087C back in stock, and I tried to buy a pair, but unfortunately the seller doesn't ship to the EU.
On the other hand, the seller says he has no problem shipping to "Switzerland, Norway, Great Britain, United States, Canada".

Would anyone in any of these countries be willing to organize a group buy?
If so, I'd like to reserve one or two pairs depending on the seller's stock and demand from forum members.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

That company is run by a bunch of idiots.
They always say the 2SK2087C is available, you pay through PayPal which keeps it pending until it’s shipped…final results…the purchase is simply canceled by transistormosfet and you’ve wasted your time. I’ve tried twice in case I was unlucky the first time but the outcome was identical.

BR
Eric

the seller says he has no problem shipping to "Switzerland, Norway, Great Britain, United States, Canada".

Would anyone in any of these countries be willing to organize a group buy?
You could go through my Swiss address. I could also do the curve tracing and matching. However, I don't want to do the administration + organization stuff for a group buy (I am not good with this kind of stuff).

Edit: I bought my 2087 parts from Transistormosfet last year, and those parts were good (see post #366 above).

Last edited: