• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Upgraded as in black/immersion gold? All the boards in this GB will be upgraded in that sense. And there will be etesting (don't want to risk a 500+ board order!)

And now for the bad news. PayPal have seen fit to not allow me to withdraw money from my paypal account! I don't have the funds in a bank account to cover it so we have to wait until paypal agree that I am who I say I am.

Now, this is good and bad. Bad in the sense I can't order the boards and good in the sense that we may have time to quickly prototype the new board revision.

In the mean time, the GB will stay open and payments can still be received. So keep em coming :D

The really bad news is Paypal might not unfreeze the funds until you have provided tracking numbers to everyone that paid. See Currawong's post #253 about this. I was part of that board group buy from the seller that had his Paypal account frozen for taking payments for boards he was going to manufacture.

In the end he had to front the money out of his pocket and have people pay him in a new account after the boards were made and he could provide tracking numbers.

payment sent for 2 x pcb, i only said 1 earlier, so can you please update the spreadsheet, i dont seem to be able to do it. also, is the 3.40gbp including postage? i'll probably get at least one kit in the aussie GB, so just send with bluefusion's stuff.

2 x EU, please. (Payment sent.)

I've just lust learned about the O2 today (read about it on anythingbutipod) and I'm glad that I'm apparently not too late to jump on the GB wagon.

Thanks a lot, MwAvGuy, for the design and the great documentation.
Thanks a lot, olli1234, for organizing the group buy.

PS: Olli, I just realize that in the message I sent you via PayPal, I only mentioned my name and shipping address, but not my diyaudio nickname. I'll send you a PM in a second with my real name, so that you can link them together.

1 x US.

Just saw this a half hour ago and have not had enough time to check all the postings. I need your Paypal address to send funds.

Everyone involved in this has done a great job. Very impressive!!!

Check out Ollie's signature for details:
----------------------------------------------------
O2 Group Buy Spreadsheet. Don't forget the fees!
Check if I have you down as paid!!
----------------------------------------------------
His email address is shown in the spreadsheet

Sorry chaps was a bit busy yesterday so didn'y have much time to spend on the spreadsheet. I will update the list of who owes what for how many boards asap and then I'll go through and update my 'who has paid' information.

Paypal haven't been in touch yet so I'll be verifying all that needs verifying and chasing them up to see what is going on. The reasoning is simply because my paypal account has taken >£1900 in the calendar year, so they are required to get some more info about me to make sure I am cool enough to be taking all this money.

Also, props to you guys for getting four O2 group buy threads on the homepage :D

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.