• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To be fair his scamming style is not always particularly lucrative. Lucky for him kfc still send him a pay cheque, wonder if there is any way to get that pay cheque directed to moonshadow and ddw until their debts are repayed? :cool:

doesnt mean anything, thats just in theme with how he does anything, ineffectually. would take years to be paid off from a KFC salary, wow thats kinda funny actually, would you like fries with that sir?:p isnt he a little old for that? lol

I have been meaning to ask, does any else from this GB have the low battery shutdown problem that was solved by the November updates to the BOM? (after BF had submitted mouser order).

It's not a big deal for mine because it only crops up when I disconnect AC temporarily and forget to reconnect it.

@ddw - hang in there, don't let him forget!

Yep that is the problem, apparently has only presented with some batteries in some builds. Can be fixed with 2 resistor changes though, I'm just too lazy to be bothered at the moment. Mouser price for the 2 resistors is grand total of 22c.

There was an update to the BOM in November that changed value of R9 and R25 to 33k and 1.5M respectively.

Good luck lads.

I've had an email after I chased BF a while back. He advises that he has money waiting to send to ddw.

He now has a new domain name on his email address, which he's obviously been able to pay for and had no worries about paying for that before clearing his debt to MS or ddw.

The domain name rowanlee.net was registered in Feb 2012. He has a business name now too, Platinum Soundwave. There's no website yet, he's using it for mail at the moment, maybe one day soon we'll see a new face of BF in business? Scary thought.

Buyer beware.

Emailed him... hopefully I get something in the bank and moonshad0w gets something in the post.

For anyone still reading this thread this GB has been a train smash - you now what's going to happen and you don't want it to and you're hoping something for somewhere happens to keep it on track and now you shouldn't watch but you still watch all the carnage. Painful.

Good luck lads.

I've had an email after I chased BF a while back. He advises that he has money waiting to send to ddw.

He now has a new domain name on his email address, which he's obviously been able to pay for and had no worries about paying for that before clearing his debt to MS or ddw.

The domain name rowanlee.net was registered in Feb 2012. He has a business name now too, Platinum Soundwave. There's no website yet, he's using it for mail at the moment, maybe one day soon we'll see a new face of BF in business? Scary thought.

Buyer beware.

well should be pretty easy to kill the business before it even starts, just start a webpage or FB page that contains links to all of his exploits. can you believe he actually still thinks he can run a business? 'Platinum Soundwave' lol yeah Rowan, you are obviously capable of providing Elite services matching the image you are TRYING so hard to put forward.
Your name is utterly meaningless other than a juvenile attempt to sound exclusive while still working at KFC, or flipping burgers etc i cant remember which greaser. 2 disparate words thrown together, with the only relationship they have being their visual proximity when typed..........lame

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.