• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is an email I got 4 days ago from BF:

"Hiya - sorry, haven't forgotten about you but I should have got back to you sooner. Things are a bit complicated right now as I've just finished a lot of work for festival season - i'm about to get paid any day now which will put us well in the clear; I'll include a contribution for your efforts and for the extended delay in getting this back to you!"

No money in the bank yet and "US well in the clear" - WTF!!

I have no idea what to say other than it must be a peaceful place being that deluded.

DDW, if you know his pattern, "any day now..." could means a lot of days.
I don't know how it should be done over there, since you know where he stay and his contact, supporting email and SMS why not report it to authority? People like him should be taught a good lesson.
Only if you don't mind the trouble.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.