• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great conversation with Ruth today. We spent an hour going over things just relaxing, chatting, laughing and remembering what life is really all about.
Dave's pillar of strength seems to be coping well, considering.
He is continuing to recover, but again, it's not as quick as we all want but at least there is no bad news.

As Chris mentioned, and might I say very well, there are a number of issues in the future and there are no answers as yet. From talking with Ruth, this seems to be one of the more troubling parts as she doesn't know what, when or how this will unfold. For those of you who know Ruth, organization and a sense of order are her calling. She is the oil in the cogs. I was just glad to spend that kind of time with her today and by the time I hung up, my life was a little better. ;)

From tonight's short visit. Those of you who know Dave will recognize the smile and glimmer in his eyes, but damn this is not a weight loss plan to be recommended .

Attachments

• dave-in-hospital.jpg
    dave-in-hospital.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.