• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a few decayed roaches in the back lot as well, no doubt

I could attempt to remember stories about the Friday Night Lite-ups - but let's just say - yes, there was some inhaling going on - and it was a long drive home to Sidney at 9:30 . Some of those sweaters needed to be retired.

edit: it should also be noted that some members of the team above were far more accomplished in both the gustatory and intoxicory departments.

FWIW, the last time I saw Dave in the hospital, he had approx the body mass of Jerry, the charmer reclining in his sultry seduction pose in the front row. Oh, yes - some of that going on as well - this was the late 70's, folks.

Last edited:
Dave was the math honors grad -
- black belt - Terry Crabbe - the tall gentleman on the left, back row
- Rock guitarist - Rod Moysey
- Ham radio operator - Don Thorne

second row:
- Technician - Jim Bradley
- Dave D
- Bush Pilot - Jim Jennings
- Jerry Eugene censor approved words don't quite do him justice ;) - "Mr Slick" will suffice

edit - uncle Paul was able to fill in the blanks on names - the 2 Jims

Last edited:
VACATION ALERT - MAR 9 - 23

Many of you are aware that I've been burning the candle at both ends since mid November - working a full time day job, and trying to deal with the Planet10 business on evenings and weekends. Trust me, not recommended for a lot of reasons, healthy dietary habits and matrimonial harmony among them.

I'll be on vacation for the dates noted above and may lurk on the forums, but will definitely not be in a position to answer any business emails or ship any product.

Trips my wife planned almost a year ago :
2 weeks in Maui next month,
10 days or so in Bermuda this May/June just in time for the America's Cup craziness (how do those things even qualify as "sailboats" anymore?)

I'm not the world's biggest fan of hot, humid places, but Susan has put up with a boatload of my crap over the past 45yrs - certainly not all of it audio related- so even a modicum of harmony is worth whatever the cost. Hell, I might even enjoy some if it.

Status
Not open for further replies.