New Stasis front end

Squarewave

I applied square waves at 1k and 10k. I didn't see any ringing, but the leading edge was rounded. This could be a function of the cheap signal generator I'm using. If anyone else is inclined to check this out, I'd be glad of that.

NP original FE board: I also tested the board with a good arbitrary function generator. Also observed your results. At the beginning I thought it was related to the ground, however it did not matter how it was connected relative to the ground. Finally I ended with the T open. but still no a reasonable squarewave was obtained. It does not happen under a sinewave. Will post some pics when i figure out how to take pics from by computer monitor.

Any adviced is greatly appreciated.

Squarewave

One file with squarewave over impose, the other split.

Advice??????

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 436
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 429
Squarewave

I have reduce the noise, better grounding as you can see from the pic. You can see the edge rounding up better now. 10k squarewave. The arbitrary generator is an afg-2105 calibrated against a Keysigth Arbritrary Wave generator. However, the scope is a cheapo pc install in my pc (Noisy). However for future analysis I will bring home acalibrated tektronik 300 mhz which is available.

Attachments

• Squarewave.jpg
    Squarewave.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 332