New Monoblock chassis (sets!!!) from Modushop

150 €?
Just a little smaller: Mini Dissipante 4U 240mm total 3mm SILVER front panel - 2mm aluminium covers and 3mm rear panel, just a bit of economising, and then I’ll need two that can fit in my case that has 50cm wide shelf …
3 U should work OK also. 0,41 degrees/watt or less is nice target.
:)

150 €?
Just a little smaller: Mini Dissipante 4U 240mm total 3mm SILVER front panel - 2mm aluminium covers and 3mm rear panel, just a bit of economising, and then I’ll need two that can fit in my case that has 50cm wide shelf …
3 U should work OK also. 0,41 degrees/watt or less is nice target.
:)

The way the MonoBlock is designed is completely different from other chassis so it's hard to compare it in pricing. "Base price" will probably be the chassis with one heatsink (which is the what a MonoBlock actually is) while the model without heatsinks will be cheaper and the model with 2 heatsinks will be more expensive

Yes I know you don't want to hear it but I would love to see a vertical tower design

As much as we would like to accommodate yours and everybody's request (feedbacks are always appreciated) before releasing a new product we have to make sure it's economically feasible. Some compromises need to be made to make sure this is adaptable to as wide an audience as possible.

For the back panel, will there be a substitution option like this or we need to add a drilling panel and send a CAD file?
You'll need to add one drilling panel. No need to send me a new CAD file, I can adapt the original drawing for the Dissipante 4U 300 rear panel to the new Mini Dissipante or MonoBlock rear panel and send you a preview so you can check the position of the holes is ok for you. Feel free to send me a PM about this so we don't go too off topic :)

Maybe I missed this but will the MonoBlock have the UMS heatsinks either standard or as option?

Same thing as for the rear panel, for now all the parts (either front/rear panels or heatsinks) which have extra UMS holes will be considered as extra customizations. We are trying to keep this as standard as possible for our first production while also giving the possibility of adding extra holes to those who want them at an extra cost.

...I have added the (in)famous Mini Dissipante 4U/300 and 4U/400 chassis to our store as some have requested. The former can also have the standard heatsinks substitued with UMS heatsinks, you can find them here https://modushop.biz/site/index.php?route=product/category&path=322

These should be available in the next days on DiyAudioStore as well so all non-EU members can purchase them directly from there :)
Yay! :cool:
This is the one I've been waiting for to build a Token SIT stereo amp into.
I'll be watching for it in the diyAstore.
Any chance for an all silver anodize option? Also 6-row vent covers option?

Production is going well ;) Front panel covering the cage and the heatsink is next in line

I am currently talking with Jason on how to best handle this, we'll probably end up doing preorders because so it's easier for us to know how many we need to produce. There has been quite some interest for this and we want everybody to be able to snatch one without having to worry they go out of stock. Plus, with the price of aluminium going crazy this is the best way to handle everything without having any waste

Attachments

• Altro fianco.jpg
    Altro fianco.jpg
    760.7 KB · Views: 211
  • Frontale.jpg
    Frontale.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Fianco e base.jpg
    Fianco e base.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Coperchio.jpg
    Coperchio.jpg