• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Muses Volume

Here's my USA mouser BOM for meldano's muses implementation. I based it off a BOM I found in the Muses thread, but I can't seem to find the post now to give credit to who originally put it up! I made some adjustments to the connectors—different pins that I like better, and 3 pos and 2 pos headers that don't lock/latch and allow for separating the main power from the display connection (I left the latching headers in the BOM). Per his original smart idea coding—"C" is for Controller board and "V" is for Volume board. 100R on controller R1 when using display, 1K on controller R1 when not using display. BOM is for SE, but I put in larger quantities than required for a lot of the parts. (Oh, and the through hole resistors aren't in the BOM....)

Member takitaj! Thanks for the OG BOM, and it was in this thread.

Attachments

• BOM-Meldano-Muses-SE.xls.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
When looking at the controller PCB from the top, there are 2 jumper pads in the lower left-hand corner. I can't find any info in the documentation as to what this does. There is a J1 on the controller schematic labeled 'option'. I'm just not sure what option is implied. It's tied to pin 7 of the 10-pin SIL directly above it, used to interface with the volume board. Can someone enlighten me.

I understand J2 on the bottom side of the controller PCB, and the J1 of the volume PCB.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hello,

anyone from US want to share the shipping cost of ordering kit from from Daniel. I badly need a microcontroller since I misplaced it when I purchased the kit from him. If anyone is interested in sharing shipping cost please send me a pm.

Regards,
Subbu