Apex 5532 Photo.GIF
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,688
  • Apex 5532 PCB.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 429
  • irfp240,9240 amp (1).jpg
    irfp240,9240 amp (1).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,720
Reactions: 1 user
thats quick Andrew, . meanwhile i made another version. but the one you already made is best.
just remember to use metal film / carbon film for the zobel Resistor, as wirewounds can cause oscillation . just something i learnt recently on Mooly's mosfet amp thread.

regards
prasi

Hi, build this prototype and it works great with + -47vdc, I got 112w (30v at the speaker output) with a consumption of 3.75A
a marvel

My contribution for this amplifier.

9240 and 240

are not complementary, look at the curves.

These are switching devices and its properties are not suitable for linear amplification

You only have to use N Channel Switching Mosfets. Build the same amplifier with just N-Channel IRFP240 and you will hear the difference

Then you will throw the 9240/240 Mosfet amp in the bin

9240 and 240

are not complementary, look at the curves.

These are switching devices and its properties are not suitable for linear amplification

You only have to use N Channel Switching Mosfets. Build the same amplifier with just N-Channel IRFP240 and you will hear the difference

Then you will throw the 9240/240 Mosfet amp in the bin

Hello NMOS, can you suggest any good amp with N-ch mosfets only

clipping indicator not working on simulation

hello guys

I have a little problem with the clipping indicator circuit seem not to work on simulation, does "PRO" need to be connected in order to clipping indicator to work? I'm attaching the multisim 14 file and PDF

I most then making a mistake for sure, but I'm not sure what it is :(

Regards
Juan
please can you send me the pcb of this power amp ... my email : goldenstars@outlook.fr