• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello all,
Looks like the lockdown in India is going to over on 3rd of May and companies will start functioning again, including boardhouses.

I am done with my modifications for the LT4320 SMD and THT rectifier and almost looks like post 704.
This time I am going get them in 70um copper and ENIG so as to have better surface finish.
The CRC PSU with LT4320 will remain regular HASL with 70um copper.

please indicate the requirement in below google sheet (LT4320 SMD or THT are each sold in pairs and CRC PSU are sold in single qty)

LT4320 RECTIFIER AND LT4320 CRC PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

regards
prasi

P.S. no obligation to buy by the time boards are delivered to me. I understand some might have different priorities by then , change of jobs, etc.

Last edited:
Hello all,
Looks like the lockdown in India is going to over on 3rd of May and companies will start functioning again, including boardhouses.

I am done with my modifications for the LT4320 SMD and THT rectifier and almost looks like post 704.
This time I am going get them in 70um copper and ENIG so as to have better surface finish.
The CRC PSU with LT4320 will remain regular HASL with 70um copper.

please indicate the requirement in below google sheet (LT4320 SMD or THT are each sold in pairs and CRC PSU are sold in single qty)

LT4320 RECTIFIER AND LT4320 CRC PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

regards
prasi

P.S. no obligation to buy by the time boards are delivered to me. I understand some might have different priorities by then , change of jobs, etc.

Prasi

Would you have any pricing info for the redesigned THT and SMD boards? Thanks!

Regards,

Hi Lo,
I tried to get a quote, but since company is still closed, i couldnt get official quote.
so, based on other ENIG, 70um copper boards, the approx. price will be as follows

2USD per pair of smd rectifier boards and about 3.5 per pair of THT rectifier boards.

The price for LT4320-CRC PSU will remain same as 6.5 usd per piece as there is no change in design and material.

regards
prasi

Hi Chiily, you could sign up in the google spread sheet linked in post # 744.

you have the option of smd rectifier boards / tht rectifier boards and lt4320 based CRC PSU PCB.

I do not have any left from earlier GB's.
Production of new boards will start from 18th May hopefully, unless Govt. decides to extend the lockdown currently in place.

regards
Prasi