• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LU1014 Steenoe

Thank you for you replies,

I have been trying to post an email to Steenoe through the forum
but with no luck, I am a new member does that affect my mail possibilities?

Would anyone be willing to contact Steenoe for me and tell him I am trying to reach him about buying some LU1014.

All the best,
Ingi

All the J-fets are spoken for at this point, sorry.
There are 5 people I havent heard from yet. Your only chance is if some of those people doesnt want their fets anyway.
I will wait at least 2 more weeks before deciding though, since its holyday time they might be on vacation.

Steen:)

Hi Steenoe,

I have been on the original list for the Lovoltech JFET group buy, but did not get any notice that you are ready for distribution of these parts.
So, am I still in the game? If yes, I would like to transfer the money for the requested 25 pieces, if you give me the account no.

Regards, Jürgen

I hope my arrives soon.
I am sure they will:)
If anyone wonders why i am sending Lovoltech's to a guy in Canada, its because Miklos is actually from Budapest and happens to be in Canada right now. Confused?, Me too:D
So, am I still in the game?
As far as I can find out, you didnt order any J-fets from me. If you mean the first list in the wiki, I am sorry to tell you that I had nothing to do with it.
I did call out several times here in the thread with clear instructions to people wanting the Lovoltech's. Here is one example: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=902142#post902142
I am keeping track of this whole thing through the emails with your orders and didnt find you among them.
I will see what I can do for you, but you really need to send me an email with your request.
BTW Gmail is perfect for this kind of work, the Label-thing and search facility is just great:)

Steen:)

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi GRollins,

I have been a passive member here for a while. I wish to purchase 20 matched LU1014D devices from you, but I am unable to get through to your email. I must be having the same problem as Roboman. I have activated cookies, but still no luck.
Please contact me, so I can place an order.

Frank

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.