• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:
Grey, I am happy to read that the fet's are on their way (again!)
Dont worry too much about the delay, all the EU buyers are actually pretty patient about this thing! Obviously some of the US guy's arent! But that ofcourse has nothing to do with the EU delay. I dont mind the delay, and neither does 99% of the people ordering from me:) I think thats great, people just sit and wait for their fets:) At this point I am happy to have pay'ed for the fet's from my own pocket though, otherwise things may have been different:D

Steen :cool:

fer sure I'm veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry grateful for my already received j-s......

Steen and Grey (or Grey and Steen,whatever) - two of tree biggest childes on forum :)

guess who is third (or first :devilr: ) hehe............

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:
At 48, I will take first price for being the biggest child around:D :D I will never want to grow up:D Playfullnes is the way to progress!! I do find it hard to get used to the Zen Mod thing though;)

Steen:cool:

hehe-I dunno for Grey,but our first (or biggest child ) must be older fart than you (if this is normative LOL) .........
tip : :cool:
hehe

anyway- I'm 39, so I'm also old fart for looooong time :clown:

your's Choky
:devilr:

Lets get serious again;) Guess what the postman brought me today? Nice box from the States, filled with nice little J-fet's:)
As usual from Grey, well packed and in perfect condition. Luckily enough the delivery time was a record-breaking 9 days, this time.
I guess we deserved that, after suffering the slight setback with the weird "round stamp"- incident:eek:
So guy's, prepare to receive an email with detailed payment instructions shortly! Check your mailboxes the next few days.
To be honest, I just want to get rid of most of those J-fets as fast as possible. When I have your payment, the fet's will fly out to you, right away.
One package will be in the mail by tomorrow, namely to HarryEng, thanks a lot for an admirable patience, Sir. :cool:

Steen:)

Ps. Just so you know, all the J-fets are spoken for at this point.

Spencer, I am brewing on the text right now:D Dont worry, you are on my list, allright;) A piece of text like this , with payment instructions has to be very precise and without any reason to get confused. Anyone of those guys, that has done a GB of some sort, will agree:D Amazing what people will ask you about:D Well, we have seen Grey grumble about people ordering without including the basic information, several times:) People wants Lovoltech's, but dont mind the amount of devices:D
Okay, 90% of you get it just right, in my experience, so thats not too bad:D :D

Steen:cool:

It is amazing how completely people can distort, miscontrue, misunderstand, and just generally fail to comprehend the most ordinary things.
A fellow asks me if I take PayPal. I say no. He asks again. I say no in somewhat more detail, and point out that I have said repeatedly in this thread that I don't take PayPal. So what happens? I get an e-mail from PayPal saying that they are holding money in my name if only I will sign up to receive it.
I was not amused.
There are other tales I could tell, including one that is ongoing as we speak, but I will leave well enough alone. Yes, by all means take your time getting it just so, because there are those who will--accidentally or otherwise--interpret what you say in the most outlandish ways...ways that just happen to conform to their prejudices or work to their benefit by some odd coincidence.
That said, I am glad to hear that the silly JFETs made it over the water this time.
Steen, look on the left end of the box. If no one has peeled it off, there should be a white sticker with the "Round Date Stamp MIssing" (or something like that) box checked, as well as something about some form that needed filling out.
Anyway, you guys (and gals, if any) enjoy yourselves.

Grey

Steen, look on the left end of the box.
Yep, its there allright:) What I dont understand is, that if the US Postal service has to put on the "Round date stamp" Why the heck does they return the package to the sender?????:confused: :confused:
Why doesnt they just stamp the thing as they should, and get it on the road?:D :D
On a serious note, to all the EU GB members: I have by now sent out an Email to everyone of you ordering Lovoltech's. Please check my math. I dont want to loose money:) The mail was sent to 30 people!!
Steen:)

Help to send email

Wonder if someone can give me some directions.

I would like to get some JFET from GRollins, so I registered to the forum last week. Sometimes I can see the "email" button at the end of the postings, but sometimes not. My Forum Rules shows that "You may not edit your posts".

When I see the "email" button and click it, it tells me that I'm not logged in or do not have permission. It insisted to show me the same screen even I have logged in. I have sent two emails to the Web Master and did not get any reply since last Friday.

Can someone tell me what I can do? Thanks.

Hi GRollins,

I am a new member I am going to build the ZV9, I therefore wonder if you have any pieces left of the Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET, if so I would like to buy a few what is the difference between the two groups of Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET ?

Best regards,
Ingi Fernandez

GRollins - I need some LU1014D

Hi GRollins,

I am a new member here and cannot seem to send you a mail through the Forum.

I shall need 4 pairs of LU1014D to be sent to Toronto, Canada.

Could you please send me your email address and the cost so that I can contact you direct?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.