• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LM4562 op-amp GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
novec said:
Yup, seems they'll get a small quantity the 19th and a big bulk the 21st. Unfortunately, I don't have a dime to spare right now, but if anyone wants to take the temporary expense, I'll provide the shopping list :)
How to arrange it Lars?
Me paying it and Digi-Key sending it to you?Is this possible?
I don't have the time now to distribute and will be away till january next week.

I'm not sure what would be the best. I'll be gone from the 20th to sometime the first week of January, so I won't be able to do anything in that time - including receiving any packages, so they don't get returned to sender. Regardless, it's no good idea to get it shipped directly to me, as that will trigger the whole VAT problem I've been talking about.

One possibility is that you have it shipped directly to yourself, take what you need, and ship the rest to me. But still, noone else would get their chips before mid January, so if there should be any point in ordering now, someone else would have to take at least a big part of the distribution.

I'll just wait untill january, to much fuss now to do anything.
I don't mind ordering them, but the amount of work:xeye: I have lately does not leave a lot of time for distributing.
Also what price to calculate for the chips we'll have to find out.
To send it to the guys here in the Netherlands is easy, also easy to pay for them. I have paypal but only used it to pay.
We'll see in Jan. 2007. I really would like to get the chips.

Yup, that's the way to do it ;) It's only the one who buys it from Digi-Key who has to pay VAT, as they have to report it properly. That's the main reason I wanted an American to handle it, but if you can get around it through your business, Bert, that's just as good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.