• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LM4562 op-amp GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just to add to this thread about this well regarded chip I have used them in a wide range of devices such as Headphone amplfiers, equalizers and compressors with some 0.1uF caps across the rails to ground and they are absolutely wonderful. There is very little that they have not improved to my ear anyway.

I now await some thermistors to complete a power amplifiers service (with complimatry LM4562 on the input buffer board of course ; )

I do not purport to be an electronics expert but I like what I hear !

SafeandSound
online mastering

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.