LM3886 Schematics + PCB

Image File

Image File has been uploaded. Plz let me know incase of any mistakes

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 967
I've built this pair of Gainclones. Just waiting for the transformer in order to start the tests. It was very challenging to me. I din't have a Dremmel, so I fixed the driller into a stand and handled the PCB to drill it using mini drills. Also I found the trails and Isles very near each other. Very affraid to short circuit them when soldering.

Attachments

• Gainclone Joao Badu.jpg
    Gainclone Joao Badu.jpg
    638.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Gainclone Joao Badu back.jpg
    Gainclone Joao Badu back.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 1,067
LM3886 :)

I've built this pair of Gainclones. Just waiting for the transformer in order to start the tests. It was very challenging to me. I din't have a Dremmel, so I fixed the driller into a stand and handled the PCB to drill it using mini drills. Also I found the trails and Isles very near each other. Very affraid to short circuit them when soldering.

What is the configuration of your transformer. How much it costs. I have the gerber files, if you like then you can use it, bit big compare to APEX version. 75mm x 35mm but the Same design.

Regards,
Nandhakumar

Special Thanks to Mile and Prasi and Other Friends

Hi Mile / Prasi and Other Friends,

With a great pleasure, i like to inform you that both Gainclone and Super Gainclone are working fine. Finally, i am going to use Super Gainclone for 7.1 amp. with 500w subwoofer.

But as i have designed using diptrace size become bit big(i am a newbie). 68mm x 31mm it become.

Is there any option to bridge/parallel these boards to get 100w RMS ?.

Thanks and Regards,
Nandhakumar Vemban