• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LJM Audio

Looks good. I’m a novice so.....

1) May I have the link for the SMPS?

2) Is there a THD vs noise chart?

3) How about SINAD?

Yes, I know.
But with changing a few components it should be a real subwoofer amplifier.
And it should have a voltage gain of 68 in stead of 34.
So if a know what components I have to change and what value they must be, it is an easy job.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 733
Hello,

I have a problem:
I bought 2 L20SE bass amplifiers on Aliexpress. Bass Gun L20 SE A1943 C5200 200W 8R Mono Assembled AMP Amplifier Finished Board|Amplifier| - AliExpress
I have now put them into use.
However, they are not bass amplifiers.
The frequency response is straight up to 20 kHz.
I have asked the seller for an electronic diagram of the bass amplifier, but I have not received an answer.
Does anyone have a diagram or know where I can find it?

Thank!

You can upload your photos. I can have a look.
Because of the l20se and l20se subwoofer versions. The appearance is the same.
I don't know if the purchasing agent is wrong. However, it can be easily modified to a bass version.

what is the gain of the board? the supplier said that 32 times (30dB) and i noticed a 330 ohm and 10kohm Ri and Rf so Ri/Rf=32, i think he is correct.. but i wonder which resistor or resistor are responsible for gain adjusment? can you show them for me on the pcb with their values so i want to increase the gain

33000/1000+1=34 GAIN.
If you don't know. You can take a picture and I'll tell you.
Because there are two versions of L7.
I'm not sure which version you are.

The latest version of the photo.
Because I found that the OSCON capacitor is in a relatively hot position. It may be damaged after working for a long time.
And it can't be seen from the outside.
So in some places. I replaced the electrolytic capacitor with a higher voltage. 50V-63V。
They are used for filtering capacitors. More capacity. Higher withstand voltage. So performance doesn't degrade. It will be improved.
The input signal capacitor has a very low working temperature. So the OSCON capacitor is still used.
PCB adopts two layers.

Attachments

• DSC_0005_副本.jpg
    DSC_0005_副本.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC_0006_副本.jpg
    DSC_0006_副本.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 588