Is there anybody built a non feedback amplifier??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jmateus,

The double sided pcb is my own design in Protel. If you want I will sent to you an .pcb file.

The dimension is 150 mm x 100 mm

Attachments

• ugoda_pcb.jpg
    ugoda_pcb.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 829
I have built this amp without any feedback except the vas stage. The DC offset on the VAS stage needs Zener stability around the Pot. If interesting I can send the last version of the amp. It sounds nice. The power supply is 12V/10ah battery. I plug it in directly to my DAC.

Attachments

• amp1.jpg
    amp1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,086
Hello Hjelm

wenn I saw your mail, I want to tell you that I build the LC
Millenium amp, 1 prototype channel.
But I used a different front end, not the differential transistors,
instead a tube with 2 stages.
It was not easy to get it stable, but the sound of this
non feedback amp was the best I ever heard from a
transistor.
When I swichted it on the last time, the amp burned.
I did not implement the time delay for release of
the output stage, this was the problem.
But a collegue build it with a different tube, 2 channels,
with time delay, and the amp still runs...

I think, the secret of the sound of this amp is
that the damping factor is low, and it sounds more then a tube amp, without the distortion of a tube amp with output transformer.
best regards, Armin

Hi Jarek,

I am interested to know what it does cost to make PCB's in other countries as I want professionally made PCB's in small quantities for my own designs!

(As you remember you mentioned earlier some prices I thought sounded interesting so that's the only reason I was interested in the "pcb producer for your amplifier"!) ;)

Cheers Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.