IRFP240/9240 Amplifier (simulated on TINA)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here it is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 609
Well, also an option, but you loose accuracy a bit in this case. I prefer increasing R29, simply shifting the trimming threshold. This difference in the value required may be caused by some difference in the parts characteristics. Most likely - the red LEDs used by Paulo are giving a little bit higher reference voltage.

I'm using 1.8V leds. Is there an impact on the sound by using a little higher voltage drop leds?

Nice.
Please share all the SMPS files (schematic,pcb).:)

Sir thimios attached pcb file download in other site
The ferrite transformer used is the EI33 , can be found in side burning soures ATX computer(dcrap) andre used.
The primary consists of 40turns of 22 AWG wire(only1wire)and the secondary consists of8+8 turns of 19AWG wire(2wires together in parrallel.
I get in 35v dc

Attachments

• componentes.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 191
  • solda invertido.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 142
  • solda.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 153
  • trilhas fotolito invertido.pdf
    20.2 KB · Views: 147
  • trilhas fotolito.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 142
  • trilhas invertido.pdf
    20.2 KB · Views: 162
  • raio-x.pdf
    40.3 KB · Views: 193
  • trilhas.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 194
  • componentes fotolito invertido.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 214
  • componentes fotolito.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
The ferrite transformer used is the EI33 , can be found in side burning soures ATX computer(dcrap) andre used.
The primary consists of 40turns of 22 AWG wire(only1wire)and the secondary consists of8+8 turns of 19AWG wire(2wires together in parrallel.
I get in 35v dc
Is it the schematic available?
Can you give details about transformer?

I get in 35v dc
I vaguely remember this SMPS from another thread in this very forum, a Brazilian amp design using this PSU (hence the portugese file names)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.