I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ywh,

The 160W lamp is for my brother's PJ. It's a 160W Metal Halide (it also says SID), but I'm not sure if AC or DC. I will order his lamp at a later time though, as he is in Thailand, and I don't know if it's AC or DC yet.....

For my Proxima, I just need the new 160W ballast with a lamp.

(The VIP lamp in my previous posts was my Proxima's old 270W lamp, but I want to replace this with a new lamp and ballast anyway.)

Sorry for the confusion.

With that price, is the JYs lamp the correct one for the PMA161X?

Is it necessary to remove the metal tabs on the lamp, or would I be able to use it inside the original reflector anyway? Also, how long is the new lamp? The maximum length lamp I can fit in the Proxima's lamp housing is only around 90mm?

Edit: Sorry, missed the part about the single-ended lamp. What are the dimensions of the single-ended lamp, and is it easy to connect?

Thanks ywh,
OzOnE.

Hi OzOnE.

about the 160W lamp is for your brother's PJ. I am waiting for your news.

If you dont need 270W VIP lamp in your previous,new lamp and ballast is PMA161X and JYS

the price is the JYs lamp the correct one for the PMA161X.

Is it not necessary to remove the metal tabs on the lamp I guess.and you will be able to use it inside the original reflector anyway.I have not reflector.
the single-ended JYS lamp is not too long, about 80mm.

this is the pic of the single-ended lamp,other is double-ended lamp

ywh

Attachments

• 101_3892.jpg
    101_3892.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 566
Hi ywh,

Don't worry about the 160W SID, or 270W VIP for now....

Single-ended 160W JYs + ballast would be great!

Is the price the same for single-ended?

Thanks so much, I will send PayPal payment to 18wheeler in the next day or too (after I've moved some money around).

Interesting external trigger wire on the lamp btw?

Hello ywh, I sent my payment to 18wheeler for a bulb for an MP7730. I sent him 48$ I forgot the 2$ paypal charge, sorry.

I'm now looking at getting an Infocus X2, that bulb doesn't show up on the replacement PDF, the bulb is a 200w SHP, that is all I know, do you know if there is a bulb for this projector? I would like to know if a replacement is available before I buy the projector! Thanks much!

Mclorkus said:
Hi ywh,
Yes I'm John. I'll e-mail 18wheeler about it.

Hi ! John.
I am going to send your lamp tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

victor-eyd said:
Ymh,

What shipping service are you using to send my lamp and do you have a tracking # for it?

Thanks,

Victor

Hi Victor
that is a registered letter, you can tracking # for it in your post office.
the NO. is
RR 42 526 985 4 CN
Good luck!

Infocus X1

Hi,
Can anyone help? I got a Infocus X1 and the bulb has gone (SP-LAMP-009). I've been trying to make some sense of this thread but am finding it hard.
Can some one please tell me what bulb I need to get, I believe its the JYd, but I dont know what wattage or AC or DC voltage. Also how do I set the new bulb in the reflector I got now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Noel

Re: Infocus X1

Hi ! NJUK
the lamp is shp, its the JYd,
I dont know what wattage or AC or DC voltage too.
some shp is DC, but other shp has not mark AC or DC.
Test the voltage of your ballast, when it is working,but not start.

Hi victor-eyd
I had sent 3 mail in that day,
USA: RR 42 526 985 4 CN
France: RR 42 526 984 5 CN
Germany:RR 42 526 986 8 CN

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.