I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello ywh, i bought a used mitsubishi lvp x100e i think it takes a 280w bulb with consumption of 330w dont know what that means, id like to know 2 things

1 can you or anyone recommend a way to test this ballast out of the projector? im thinking of salvaging the lens and ballast since i cant get it working
2 do you have this bulb and how much $$$ would it be to texas

thanks alot for your help

Hi tommygaus !
you need 200w BSM-DC, price is $80, shipping is $5. fee of paypal is $4

Hi thedarlington!
My 280w UMPRD can do it , price is $90, shipping is $5. fee of paypal is $4
about your ballast, can you found the optical coupler like this one, short it = power the ballast.
光耦-EL815、、816、817、819.jpg

Last edited:
Just got lamp in mail

Hi Ywh!

Just got my lamp in the mail.

I was trying to reset the projector's lamp timer and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. The projector's lamp does not always want to come on and I think it may be because the timer still "thinks" the lamp needs changed. It won't reset for me.

Have you had any experience with that? It's a Sharp XR10X.

Thanks,

John
FDC2007

Sharp XR10X

Thanks for the info. YWH that took care of it. Amazing how one thing out of order can throw everything off.

I am also having trouble with the lamp coming on periodically. I can hear it make a sound as if it wants to come on but does not always want to. I changed it to another bulb and it is doing the same thing.

Anyone have any ideas on that?

Thanks,

John
FDC2007

Lamp will not light Sharp XR10X

I have a Sharp XR10X that has to be reset about 4 times or so before the lamp will light. I reset the lamp timer and still the same problem.

Someone had also mentioned about a reset switch inside. I tried that as well and still the same problem.

When you try to turn the lamp on you can hear it make a faint sound like it is trying to light but the sound goes up and down like a low pitch whine or whistle.

Anyone have any dealings with such a problem or where I can go for an answer?

I have two different bulbs and bother react the same way so I don't think it is the bulb.

Thanks,

John
FDC2007

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.