Hps 5.1

I just got the caps matched for the rumble filter. I used

Evox MMK 1.5uF/63VDC 5mm pitch Elfa 65-506-51 0.59eur
Evox MMK 6.8uF/63VDC 15mm pitch Elfa 65-507-19 1.51eur

Spread between the matched triplets was from .12% to .78% with about 33% waste.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

I really should pony up here seeing as I've been promising it for ages. I'll try and add as much to the solder mask and component overlay today as I can. I'm putting up a shed but I promise I'll give it some time.

I'll probably need some help with a few of the small caps/resistors but I should be able to do 80% of it today.

That's a bit too oblique to help me out. I assume you are implying that it's not a 1206 package and therefore those pads can't be right. But the only other pads from that ztx690 that aren't 1206 are where I have R201 and i can't see anywhere else for that 2 watter to go.

Or are you just saying it's not 1206 and is another package and not SMT like all the other 100n caps, I don't understand?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Now I get it, they aren't vias, they are 5mm spaced leads. which means that I have both the cap and resistor wrongly placed. So, those two go there and those two replace them- which means these two must go next to them.

Thanks, I was lost in that corner. Now to download the relay specs..

big file updated accordingly

Attachments

• CRUZ.jpg
    CRUZ.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 354
Guys does anyone have any spare of the ztx 690 and 790, Farnell don't do them in SMT

I am having the same problem. The thing is that i cannot find them in SMT on Zetex either. I am currently in the process of buying the components, so if you find the transistors in SMT please let me know. I would also like to know if there is anyone in Europe with an extra PCB and willing to sell it, or if anyone is interested in buying PCBs. I can get them pretty cheap, but only if i order more than 10 pieces.