I measured fron pin 1 to 7. Negative rail referenced to ground mmeter

Pin 1 = 9.1 volts
Pin 2 = 11.61 volts
Pin 3 = 0 volts.
Pin 4=. 2.49 volts
Pin 5. = 0. volts
Pin 6. = 0 volts
Pin 7. = 11.89 volts

The IRS disipator is hot and with no fets installed I post pictures from disipator temp and tem from another points in the board 11 °C difference between disipator and board

Attachments

• DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    405.9 KB · Views: 38
I checked voltage in pin 2 desoldered from the pad I got 321milivolts in pad. And 10.78.in pin 2 the voltage stays in the pin this vales was taken with no signal of audio.
Looking a the results, The IC seems to be bad, I understand from your last post

Do i understand correct?

With this results, is relevant to bridge pin 1 to pin 2 of the tl072 with 10k resistance??

Look at the diagram. From what it shows, the SD terminal is pulled up to 5v internally. From the notes I have, that terminal commonly pulls up to about 4.3v.

If you install the resistor, you can check the operation of the TL072, the LM211 and check the input signal to the 21844.

Attachments

• ir21844 - page 4.pdf
    73 KB · Views: 61
I replaced driver board components with the driver board in the amp unless there were components in the way. If you can get the heatsink off of the IC without removing the driver board, I'd try to replace it in place.

Tape off the other components with Kapton tape, apply additional solder to both rows of pins and heating both rows of pins, alternately, you should be able to slide the IC off of the end of the board.

The pads are sensitive to a combination of heat and the time that the heat is applied.

A 1/8" (3mm) length of ChipQuik on each side using about 400F and plenty of the flux shipped with ChipQuik will reduce the risk to the board. If you have any junk boards with SMD components, you can practice removing and reinstalling the same ICs to see what it takes to remove the ICs without damaging the pads. It's mostly the unused pads (with no way to sink the heat away) that get damaged. Board quality also affects the risk of damage. If you have the repair tutorial, read Tech Tips 5, item #20.

There are only the VS, HO and VB that are used on that side.