Help to choose the ultimate midrange driver

Great input
thank you everyone
i am still reading all 20 pages over and over

I learned that my midrange should cover at least 300-3000 hz, it makes it a very important patr in the system

I also learned much about the different driver properties

This is Active and can be changed anytime, therefore its is very good that all drivers have a wide frequency range so it can be modified

The system contains:

Dayton Audio BTR01 Bluetooth-reciever 777 sek
behringer dcx2496le dbx 1 800 sek
Behringer CX3400 Super X Pro 500 sek
Behringer A800 1 600 sek
Behringer A800 1 600 sek
Behringer A800 1 600 sek
the t.amp E4-130 2 000 sek
Beyma TPL200 2 pcs 9 000 sek
Acoustic elegance td15m
Acoustic elegance ib18ht 14 000 sek
100 meter cable 2x2.4 1 000 sek
xlr cables and connections 1 000 sek
Cabinets with paitning 1 000 sek
Flexunits 2x4" 4 600 sek

42 477 sek = 4 835,20

leftovers, maybe they can make a system for the spa in the basement =) I also have 2 x eminence kilomax 18 since many years

2 x de250 2000 sek
2 x horns 1000 sek
2 x visaton ti100 2000 sek
2x15" somtak 1000 sek
boxes 500 sek

6 500 sek = 739 usd

Value for money or not?=)

Everything should be here mounted ans playing in 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again 🙂

I am expecting delivery soon for the drivers.

In the meantime
Time to check out the electronics.

I use a bluetooth Link for the moment because i really like to have the system connected to Google home.

Do you guys have a suggestion how to connect the system without bluetooth?

From my knowledge
Option A.
Argon is introducing a Google home unit with dac that Will be connected with cable to DSP/filter
Maybe this Will due for a PRE amp/ volume control also?

Option B.
Find another Google assistant device with cable connection and connect it to a PRE amp

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
You should ask in the PC section of the Digital Line forum here, perhaps there are people and developers aware of domotic and devices compatibilities... :)

There are multimedia distros on Rpi that can rule dacs but I don't know about compatibility with an Alexia/Cortana/HeyGlouglou/etc device copatibility without a standalone channel on a pre... but do you really want a mic in your living room ;) !

You should ask in the PC section of the Digital Line forum here, perhaps there are people and developers aware of domotic and devices compatibilities...

There are multimedia distros on Rpi that can rule dacs but I don't know about compatibility with an Alexia/Cortana/HeyGlouglou/etc device copatibility without a standalone channel on a pre... but do you really want a mic in your living room !
15th October 2020 09:17 PM

I was trying the attachment feature to show the progress but i guess i will try again. In a moment

Very happy with the flex unit, still waiting for the acoustic elegance drivers:)

diyiggy
No problem we only talk business in the basement and not around the table ��

Last edited: