Giveaway - SJEP120R100 pair

So what everyone from the list are gona build with those SS?

m3UNyL4.gif

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Progress

Thanks again everybody for the kind words, but this is really NP’s doing :)

I’m getting good submissions on the form. Last count is I’m still waiting on 9-10 people. Completely fine, as I won’t have a chance to sit down and really organize things until this weekend. In an effort keep things simple, I’m thinking of doing a set price for US shipping, and another for worldwide. Doing some quick calculations, I think I can get by charging $5 USD for US recipients and $10 USD for worldwide. Subject to change, but that’s what I’m thinking. Figure if I end up with too much I’ll donate the balance to DIYA; if too light, I’ll cover balance.

Look for PayPal invoices this weekend! And make sure to get me your correct shipping address when you pay. Should just be attached to your PayPal payment, but feel free to put it in the ‘notes’ section as well.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
IRFP150 works great. Right now, I just have a single IRFP240 in the upper position. I figured if the F8 can do it, I’ll give it a try :)

Hi Codyt, if I’m understanding you and the schematic you posted below

Semisouth Aleph J?

The SS goes on the neg side (right side of Diy Aleph J board) and the IRFP240 or 150 goes on the pos side (left side of Diy Aleph J board)?