Giveaway - SJEP120R100 pair

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Thanks for all the congratulations Gentlemen! The community support here is second to non. I may take Dennis and Coty’s suggestion of the Aleph J SS. I already have the J built and may just convert it using Codyt’s build notes, and tinker with Papa and Zen Mods suggestions. Or, maybe just put together a new set of boards and swap them into the chassis. So many choices and decisions to make!

Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I am inspired by Codyt's generosity.

If someone wants to act as the conduit to the remaining 33 people on
the list I will donate 66 R100's to be distributed to them.

:cheers:

ENTRANTS

- nicoch58
- Jasonb84
- HelmutHolz
- Ylab
- hirscwi
- marconi118
- BRN
- Ine
- JSA1971
- wg45
- petoluk
- AlexRivera
- rhthatcher
- tunasto
- Berny
- analogdiy
- Samuel Jayaraj
- elwood625
- blek stena
- oreo382
- RainfallSky
- Koja
- steve jones
- marlin97
- Danger Mouse
- ItsAllInMyHead
- maximax77
- danny_66
- RobLK
- darr
- pfdavid
- V FETish
- Ben Mah
- mordikai

Ok folks, I guess we're doing this! Nelson's generosity knows no bounds, so t sounds like if you're name is on the above list, he's giving you a pair of R100's! I'll help with the shipping. Below is a link to a form that you can fill out to provide me your paypal address (note, your name MUST be on the list above to qualify) and I'll issue you a paypal invoice to collect your shipping address and to solicit whatever its going to cost to ship these to you. I'll offer to accept the batch shipment from Nelson, and will then arrange to package and ship them out to each of you. I have some coordinating to do, so check back here for updates. In the meantime, if you're name is on the list above, use this form to get me your DIYA username and paypal email address:

Nelson's SS Giveaway

I am inspired by Codyt's generosity.

If someone wants to act as the conduit to the remaining 33 people on
the list I will donate 66 R100's to be distributed to them.

:cheers:

Wow! Thank you Mr. Pass! :wiz:

Ok folks, I guess we're doing this! Nelson's generosity knows no bounds, so t sounds like if you're name is on the above list, he's giving you a pair of R100's! I'll help with the shipping. Below is a link to a form that you can fill out to provide me your paypal address (note, your name MUST be on the list above to qualify) and I'll issue you a paypal invoice to collect your shipping address and to solicit whatever its going to cost to ship these to you. I'll offer to accept the batch shipment from Nelson, and will then arrange to package and ship them out to each of you. I have some coordinating to do, so check back here for updates. In the meantime, if you're name is on the list above, use this form to get me your DIYA username and paypal email address:

Nelson's SS Giveaway

And you too Cody! :wiz:

IeC6ruI.gif

Arghh, curse my lazyness. I was on mobile when I initially saw it and said to myself I have plenty of time to do it on my pc where the copy an paste would be easier. Then forgot. :violin:

I miss it entirely. I was at work when the post was made with the deadline. I usually catch this type of announcement, just like the Tokin "While they Last " thread from Mr. Pass.
Oh well, better luck next time.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
It looks like I’ll have some more Aleph J/SS and J2 builders to talk with soon! It’ll be fun to see what all people will build with these. No doubt a build post will be in order.

I was just about to message you about that!! I read over your Aleph J conversion with the SS’s and IPRF150’s and am leaning towards that. A build post would be amazing!!

Joined 2013
Paid Member
Wow! I thought codyt's generosity was a VERY pleasant distraction from the world's issues.
However, now Nelson steps up for all the rest of us. As much as I look forward to using unubtanium parts, the people of this forum are incredible!
What an honor to be associated with such fine people of this forum!