Giveaway - SJEP120R100 pair

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Thanks for the nice words everyone. This forum has become a fun and exciting part of my everyday routine, and I’m regularly taking knowledge, ideas, inspiration, etc from all of you. It’s nice to do the giving for a change; since I’m short on knowledge and inspiration, it had be parts :D

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Drumroll..........

JSA1971

Congrats! Send me your address via pm and I’ll get these out to you. And for those of you who didn’t win, find comfort in the fact that vfets are around the corner!!

Oh wow!!!! Really?? I never win anything. Thank You So Much for doing this and giving me and everyone on this great forum an opportunity to own a set of these!!! Very Very Generous of you Coty 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This is awesome!!!! I will pm you my info.

Joe 😊

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Congrats JSA1971! These guys are on to something - the Aleph J with Semisouths on the bottom is nice, easy to implement, and sounds fantastic. Assuming you’re using the store boards and pots for bias and offset, it’s a pretty simple swap. I go back and forth between ZM’s BJ2 and the Aleph J.

I am inspired by Codyt's generosity.

If someone wants to act as the conduit to the remaining 33 people on
the list I will donate 66 R100's to be distributed to them.

:cheers:

giphy.gif

Joined 2019
Paid Member
DANG! I’m happy to help organize the shipping. I’ll setup a form to begin collecting addresses from those on the list. I may just get your PayPal emails, then I can distribute PayPal invoices to get your addresses and to cover the shipping cost.

What a generous papa!!

Last edited: