• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - Pearl 3 Phono CRCRC Power Supply Parts Kit

Joined 2018
Paid Member
2 Updates:

1. With BillBr's DM - 2 kits left, 0 PCB's left.

2. One box of parts arrived. 2 more are inbound. When they're all here I'll make up the kits and then reach out for payments. Then it's shipping time. If you haven't sent me a DM with your shipping info, please do. see Post #149 for guidelines.

• Thank You
Reactions: 4 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
2 more updates

With a quick sale of a kit on the swap meet forum, my updated availability is: 3 PSU kits left, 1 PCB left.

2 of 3 boxes of parts arrived. Maybe 2 of 4. I think Digikey has a big and a small box in transit. If it shows up today or tomorrow I'll work on kits on the weekend.

When kits are done I'll reach out for payments. My goal is to get the kits shipped out before I'm out for a week of vacation starting the 25th. Any kits waiting for payment will get shipped upon my return.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Parts have arrived

Attachments

• IMG_1215.jpeg
    IMG_1215.jpeg
    817.3 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
Updates:

1 kit available, 0 PCBs available.

Most kits are packed to go. I'm waiting for 13 boxes from my wife's office to finish the task. I'm starting to send some paypal invoices out. It's my first time working with invoices, I'm used to asking for a direct payment. So I appreciate your patience and understanding with my learning curve. Those of you who have purchased from me in the past may notice a new email address.

Reactions: 4 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
8 shipments ready to go to the post office. I'll get more done over the next day or so.

Could someone let me know if you got a tracking message from PayPal and/or a 2nd tracking email? I've never added tracking to PayPal, so I want to see if it's working.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
Updates

• All kits are claimed. All PCB's are in transit.
  • All kits are packed to ship. Most kits are now paid for. I'll be printing labels and shipping over today and tomorrow. You should be getting tracking info to the email provided. I'm doing that through the shipping program, NOT paypal. Double work = not fun.

@wojtek_l @tubesurf @jhuabd Please PM me with your shipping info.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2018
Paid Member
All but 3 are at the post office. Plus some other MOSFETs, PCBs, and ICs. If you don’t get a tracking number send me a PM.

Next up - dinner and some live music. Options tonight include Wayne “the Train” Hancock OR KK’s Priest with Burning Witches. I think I’m feeling like the Wayne gig is the right vibe tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpeg
    IMG_1234.jpeg
    529.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 1 users