• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - Pearl 3 Phono CRCRC Power Supply Parts Kit

Someone's selling 65 of the 70053k transformers on ebay in case that could be a source of them for the group buy. The total cost seems a bit lower than from DigiKey too.

If these kits are available soon I'll probably take one. I had plans to use a different power supply but the more time that goes by the more I just want to see it running.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Updates
  • @skunark - I took your name off the list
  • I'm ordering parts now for 65 kits based on the transformer order
  • Whatever doesn't sell in the GB can be purchased by contacting me via DM. I'll probably put excess on Etsy, too.
  • Once kits are assembled I'll reach out for shipping info and payment. Assume next 1-2 weeks.
  • As usual, simply add your username and Qty to the list below. Standard procedure.

GB#3
Debk - 1 kit
mordikai - 1 kit
billc - 1 kit
ranshdow - 1 kit
rogster - 1 kit
ehagerty - 1 kit
ugly woofer
xt0rted - 1 kit
audiosteve - 3 kits

Last edited: