• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - Pearl 3 Phono CRCRC Power Supply Parts Kit

Joined 2019
Paid Member
@wojtek_l @jhuabd Please send me a message with shipping info via DM. If I don’t hear back by April 1st those kits are up for grabs.

Jim 6L6 posted there are 40+ kits on the way to the store. I’ll run GB#3 for that bunch of kits. Same method, add your DIYAudio user name and # of kits you want.
Randy, trying to read through the 147 some pages of the pearl 3 forum did anyone ever really prove that two PS circuits demonstrated any greater value over just a a single one driving both P3 boards?

Thanks

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Randy, trying to read through the 147 some pages of the pearl 3 forum did anyone ever really prove that two PS circuits demonstrated any greater value over just a a single one driving both P3 boards?

Thanks
I did experiment with two Super Regulators with rather oversized transformers and noted an increase in depth and width of the stereo image. I would say that combo is better than the single PS that comes by default with Pearl. Although, we all know how it works. It was my room, my system, my ears and brain. Frankly, I don't think it is worth to spend more. One PS makes Pearl sing really well.