• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - Pearl 3 Phono CRCRC Power Supply Parts Kit

Joined 2018
Paid Member
GB#2 closed
26 kits total. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE GB2 PARTICIPANTS. :cheers:

I will buy a few extras to have them on hand and realize some volume price breaks on parts.

Give me a few days for parts purchases and I will then update pricing based on volume and then work with everyone to get shipping info and payments processed.

• Thank You
Reactions: 4 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
GB#2 closed
26 kits total. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE GB2 PARTICIPANTS. :cheers:

I will buy a few extras to have them on hand and realize some volume price breaks on parts.

Give me a few days for parts purchases and I will then update pricing based on volume and then work with everyone to get shipping info and payments processed.
:spin::cheers: Woohoo! Thanks for the effort & arranging the GB!

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2018
Paid Member
All parts are officially on order. I expect they will arrive next week, then I will begin kit assembly.

Great news - price will be the same as GB#1.

The price is US$44 + Shipping per kit. Add $5 for the PSU board.

Shipping in USA = $8 for 1 kit, $13 for 2 kits
Shipping outside USA = TBD based on your mailing address

I will ask for payment once the kits are packed up. In the meantime...

For those of you who signed up for the GB already please send me a PM with:

Forum name

Your PayPal email

And your real name and post address formatted in a way that it will get to you via standard post. (So I can copy/paste into my label maker.)

Example -

AwesomeDIYer

OscarGrouch@sampleemail.net

Oscar G Rouch
1234 Capitol Ave
San Juan, 1A2B3C
Elbonia

Reactions: 2 users