• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Hi, i got my hands on a used First One v1.3 about a month ago:) Thanks great amp Lazy Cat!

So far the most seductive, and addictive amp i have tried. I have been using class d amps like ta2014, ta2020, tpa3116, and mini watt n3 tube amp.

The sound is like tube and class d merged into a very lively and musical amp. It replaced The Wiener tap3116, also a very good amp maybe a little more detailed and clinical sounding.

But the thing is i have not had the urge to put The Wiener back into my system the last weeks because my feat is tapping all night long and i forget about it;) Maybe at some point i will do another comparison but for now it stays!

My sound system:Mac-air, systemwide DPSplugin from bongiovi acoustics, airplay, a little bear tube buffer with russian Golden Platinum grid Voshkod tubes, First One v1.3 and big classic 3 way DIY speakers 12"JBL bass, seas mids and tweeters

Last edited: