• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 Clone Board Set Group Buy

Hi I replied to the pm but don't have an invoice yet. Did you get my response?

Thanks for sending your information vanofmonks, much appreciated. To prevent a delay between payment and shipping, I am trying not to invoice more orders than I can ship in a week, which is about 20 with most of the work occurring on the weekend. I will send your invoice approximately 1 week before I can ship your order.

I wanted to get everyone's information upfront not only to be able to create the invoice, but also to order shipping materials as the orders being sent overseas have different packaging than the orders within the USA. Lastly, I wanted to see how many people signed up, but may no longer be interested in the GB to get a better understanding if there will be any extras for people who missed the GB.

Thanks for sending your information vanofmonks, much appreciated. To prevent a delay between payment and shipping, I am trying not to invoice more orders than I can ship in a week, which is about 20 with most of the work occurring on the weekend. I will send your invoice approximately 1 week before I can ship your order.

I wanted to get everyone's information upfront not only to be able to create the invoice, but also to order shipping materials as the orders being sent overseas have different packaging than the orders within the USA. Lastly, I wanted to see how many people signed up, but may no longer be interested in the GB to get a better understanding if there will be any extras for people who missed the GB.
Sounds good. No rush. Thanks for the update.

Figuring out a BOM and have questions on C1, C8, C10.

I'm planning on using the outboard PCB for 15 1000uf caps for C1. Which means the 1uf C8 on the backside of the board is not populated, correct?

What about C10- 220uf on the schematic? Not populated and covered by my C1 caps? Thanks.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hi wg45,

I didn't find a schematic in this thread for the clone boards, are you referring to the official F3 schematic? Thanks!

Figuring out a BOM and have questions on C1, C8, C10.

I'm planning on using the outboard PCB for 15 1000uf caps for C1. Which means the 1uf C8 on the backside of the board is not populated, correct?

What about C10- 220uf on the schematic? Not populated and covered by my C1 caps? Thanks.