• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 Clone Board Set Group Buy

Hi

It’s the same board, use the side you prefer. Simply order more.

BR
Eric

Attachments

• 479054FB-F18C-417C-BFAC-6B2D74AC50DD.png
    479054FB-F18C-417C-BFAC-6B2D74AC50DD.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 334
8/26 Update

Powered up the right channel board yesterday and all went well. I will make a couple small updates to the boards (correct a silk screen mistake and add 2nd resistor location for R5 to make it easier to parallel resistors to create the desired resistance to match a particular Q1). Due to a lack of time on my part and a lack of general interest I will not be making the second power supply board option for this group buy. Please update your desired quantities by 8/29 and I will place the order on 8/30.

Group Buy Closes Tomorrow (8/30)

Some good news, the original prices were based on a quantity of 20 boards, but the actual quantities are ~3x that number so the prices are coming in lower than originally expected. The updated prices are below:

Amp Board Set: $8.50
Capacitor Board Set: $4.00
Power Supply Board: $5.00
Bridge Rectifier (Pair): $3.00

The price for LED mounting boards stays the same, I already ordered these in high quantity and have enough left for the GB.

I will place the order tomorrow night.

Hang on - The higher quantities have pushed the total cost into a range that crosses the threshold for import fees that I have not seen on smaller earlier orders.

To cover this the correct costs need to be:

Amp Board Set: $9.35
Capacitor Board Set: $4.40
Power Supply Board: $5.50
Bridge Rectifier (Pair): $3.30

Still better than projected, but not quite as good a deal as I had thought. Since the order was all queued up I placed it tonight.

Last edited:
Shipping Information

A huge, heavy box (40lb) showed up on my doorstep yesterday! The boards are here. Please PM me your shipping address so I can generate invoices. Invoices and boards will be shipped out in the order that you signed up in. I am targeting 20 orders per week to invoice, package, address and ship so it will take approximately 3 weeks to get all orders shipped. You will not be invoiced until the week I am ready to ship your order. When your order has shipped I will PM you the tracking information.

Thanks,
Chas

Attachments

• Stack of Boards.jpg
    Stack of Boards.jpg
    810.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Full Set.jpg
    Full Set.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 262