• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 Clone Board Set Group Buy

Busy times,

but today I managed to unpack the parcel I've received a few weeks ago. I'm really happy with the boards and cannot wait to build an (another) F3 from these and the LU's from the other GB :).

Thanks to all making this possible, especially Chas and - of course - Nelson. Feels like :xmastree:

Last edited:
Sorry, but all boards except some RH only amp boards and a couple PS boards have been spoken for. For now I need to focus on some other projects and I will post an ad in the swap meet for the remaining parts when I have time to pack and ship them. Thanks to everyone for being patient during the GB and for the kind comments about the boards, it has been fun doing the GB and corresponding with all of you. Enjoy your builds!

Yes, I just left P2 at the mid position. I did play with P2 and found that it does have a small impact on the TP1 and TP3 voltages. Also if P2 is set radically different from channel to channel there is an audible difference in the gain of the amplifier (ie. one channel is louder than the other). Just set them the same number of turns from the end of the adjustment range (pot will very quietly click at the end of the adjustment range) and you will be ok.