Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Sensitive people should not assemble my amplifiers, they are plenty of F good things!:)

Carlos

My 5th grade teacher used to say " A word to the wise is sufficient".

While some people feel that obscenities enhance, I believe they pollute. At 61, I choose to listen to pleasing things.

This is the last one of your designs I will assemble and will no longer recommend them.

Thanks for the clarity

Juan is there a reason why u used 0.47 as opposed to 0.22r or did I miss something.

Ian

I only did to use the amp right away I usually buy brand new 0.22 ohms 7 watts from DigiKey :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• jhj.PNG
    jhj.PNG
    531.3 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Yes dear friends...life is too short....and i am getting very old

and a little bit upset watching kids leaving the house.... i am not very happy with that, despite it is natural.

Sometimes i am acid, sometimes aggressive and i want to apologize.... i will try to be more kind as usual, i am not that good these last months.

I am sorry by some harsh words..i will take care of my language from now on.

You see in these videos...my baby using jeans shorts and blue and rose shirt... a boy friend stole my daughter.... he is fine...but she forgot old daddy and is all the time with him...i am feeling jealous.:scratch:

I am feeling myself neurasthenic, sclerotic, nuttier and crazed

Hehehehehe...maybe everybody feel this way...i do not know.:(

Larissa 1 - YouTube

Larissa 2 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftW0Mu91Lfw

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Preamps

are just way to enhance audio signal but it has a draw back as audio signal goes into the device, signal will be chopped and cut it stretched and dislocated making the audio "dirty" audio amplifiers are meant to amplifier pure audio signals from a LP or a high end devices that play really clean music, Preamp are just toys to make you thing you got more but is not, that depends on what type of preamp, my personal advice, don't use them unless is need it for LP playing or is truly a (Hifi expensive preamp unit) this might be to extended so I will leave it this way.

Regards
Juan

All amplifiers have their own qualities

Globaly, the Dx Super A is the result of evolution and show better performance in such way compared to the Dx Blame ST, the former amplifier..but all them have their qualities.

Selection of parts, current, voltage, compensation, part values, pcboard layout..all that stuff together plays a lot in the final result..and this makes one amplifier different from the other.

This amplifier is "state of the art" in audio quality, but others will show you other kind of sonic signature due to harmonic distribution....the Precision is great in bass as it has a natural (it is flat) strength in 40 hertz.... the DHR turbo is great for bass and voices too..... the Troyan has dinamics, the HRII plays loud...low distortion one...despite smaller supply voltage it plays loud.

Each year i do release new amplifiers...and they usually has some advantage over the former one and always have some disadvantage too..there's not the perfect amplifier in analog world..we have best ones...not exactly the better...... some designs are better in power because supply is bigger...others are perfect in treble reproduction, others are nice for voices.

The most ballanced and perfect are these last ones...the Dx Super A and the one that is his brother, the Dx Blame ST...but all others have their qualities too.

Future model will have almost 2 kilowatts...naturally it is better in power.....of course...... Dx Super A goes to 250 - 300 watts maximum.

The better.... there is no such radicalism in analog electronics .. where everything is relative... sometimes i use the word better..but this is vibration, it is ohay!.... a happy expression, despite i know better is a word that cannot be applied to analogic electronics of audio.... everyone is better in something.

regards,

Carlos

Hi Sir .
Is any of this board finished and tested?
Regards.
Thimios.

I did and yesterday I was playing with the other board because I upgrade my old PC with a new motherboard and and CPU the mother board has a really good audio chipset and I notice the difference right away if a PC has a old chipset will not perform as good as newer motherboards, it does sound even better ! I also use a more and better power supply for my PC so I guess is well filtered and that helps a lot the motherboard is a Gigabyte model GA-970A-UD3 and a CPU AMD FX-6300 6 cores, thank God computer repair was part of my studies in the Army jejejejeje but yeah Dx Super A perform always well just fallow Carlos tips and tricks :D

yes .... I know .... :eek:... money wasted .... I rather be happy and do what I love layouts and gaming than be sour and be sad, life is too short be happy :)

one last word "sounds goooooooood" :D
Regards
Juan

Attachments

• HD 1.PNG
    HD 1.PNG
    134.6 KB · Views: 377
  • HD 3.PNG
    HD 3.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 347
  • HD 2.PNG
    HD 2.PNG