DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

No doubt, Papa rules! :king:

But, 6l6, Mark Johnson, Jason and everyone else that made this project (seemingly the most complex to date) possible, deserve kudos for their contribution and dedication to this community.
The initiative to donate the profit made with this project was just the icing on the cake!

Thank you gentlemen.

Happy Easter to everyone!

Joined 2016
Paid Member
No doubt, Papa rules! :king:

But, 6l6, Mark Johnson, Jason and everyone else that made this project (seemingly the most complex to date) possible, deserve kudos for their contribution and dedication to this community.
The initiative to donate the profit made with this project was just the icing on the cake!

Thank you gentlemen.

Happy Easter to everyone!

+1 🙌🏻

This is a great forum and being a member here is a great privilege. Althought im just a background member but always appreciate and admire the knowledge shared. Very informative and learned alot from you guys just that most of the time finding it hard to understand. Has been following this page after received email that links here and hope I could be lucky enough to get a full kit. Looking forward to try my luck. :D
Lastly, thank you Nelson, Jason, mark, 6l6, zen for the effort :cool:

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Yes, no kidding. We are all so lucky. I am lucky that I am a newbie and I get to binge on off of that great info! Quite a luxury.

Thanks to Pass and all of his efforts. I am thoroughly enjoying my F6 amp that I was able to build without frying myself or a lot of parts.

Also thanks to ZM, 6L6 and everyone else who have helped me and everyone else. This forum is a rare breed. I have been a member in a lot of forums and I don't feel nervous to make a post here with fear of being looked down upon as a newb.

What a great thing for Papa, Jason, Patrick, Mark and Co to do for the community! It really is a culmination of the skills and resources of all involved and in keeping with the generosity on display here every day. This round is unfortunately not suitable for any speakers I own, or am likely to build, but wow I'm tempted anyway, these are going to be beautiful! That chassis ... for this price ... wow. It's worth the price alone.

The charities are some of those close to my heart, so thank you ❤️
I will be watching all the same, for the inevitable carrot that lies among the options forthcoming.

Also, kudos on the final April 1st joke.