Dartzeel amp schematic - build this?

Hi, deerhunt! Here's what I think:
1. It would not be wise to replace BJTs with lateral MOSFETS without any other change, even though the Vgson is around 1.5V.
2. The easiest way to increase bias is to increase the value of the two transistors in the bases of the MJE's driving the output transistors.
3. Go for it! SQ would also benefit if you replace the resistors in the feedback with better ones.
4. Those supercaps would degrade the SQ, not improve it ;)

Wow, looking at the Studer Revox A740 service manual it seems he even copied the crowbar circuit! However, A740 employs global negative feedback and the darTZeel doesn’t. Is that really the secret of darTZeel “magic”... or it’s just another marketing trick similar to the use of a single pair of output transistors.

Guys, someone tried the Dart with global negative feedback?

Just wonder how Herve defended its patent

As patents are defended: by paying the requisite fees. The circuit is patented in its entirety and there is also a claim the diamond topology itself is a "novel design".

Attachments

• patent.JPG
    patent.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 493
After more than a 100 days of waiting, I've finally got the amplifier I have ordered from AliExpress. I was wondering if I should make some changes to it to get best possible performance. If yes, what would you suggest?

I see 3 pairs of endings per channel:
- check the zener value for polarization and relative resistances, the Chinese are always - optimistic -.
I see the servo circuit to limit the offset:
it is a circuit that makes the ending sound bad and is not needed if you use the 22millifarad super cap which is even better and even better if bypassed with a good model.
Better to attack the 4 transistors input to TO92 and check their selection: the Chinese do not do it and this circuit requires an accurate selection of all the active ingredients.
The 2 x 3.3 micro input caps play from Wima MKP, closed and dark