Chassis Discussion

When getting a bottom panel without any holes for the GALAXY series drilled, what is the viewing angle?

Since those panels have 4 pre drilled countersunk mounting holes, I want to make sure that the countersunk part of those mounting holes are on the outside side of the case when the case is assembled.

Last edited:
I have already made a drill file, but I drew it as if it was to be drilled from the "internal" side.

So if I tell you that the drill file is looking from the inside of the case and out, that would be ok?

Or do you need a drill file that is looking from the outside of the case and in?
In that case I would need to mirror my drill file.

I am not 100% sure if I understand you correctly.

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Apologies if I missed this posted somewhere:

-What is the height of the baseplate?

-Also, if the internal height of the Slim Line is 82 without a baseplate installed, what would it be with one installed?

I am trying to determine where to place a hole for a volume pot mounted on a board in the rear of the chassis with an extension shaft installed.

Thanks again!

-Glen

Thanks for great custom work!

Just wanted to say thanks and pay my compliments to Modushop for the great custom work for my preamp front panel. This required CNC machining on both the front and back and was done perfectly. I ordered via the DIY Audio Store.

The picture shows the 2U Pesante 10mm customized panel with a 3U Dissipante atop, which houses a Class A amp of my own design.

Thanks especially to Gianluca for asking a clarifying question on my drawing to make sure they got it right.

Great service!

Attachments

• amp and preamp.jpg
    amp and preamp.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 344