Babelfish ᄅſ....or FW J2 on Steroids .... or Not your Father's J2!

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Ya Welcome

..... to Serve , Protect , and make Fun

Attachments

• Viannen_loungelizard.gif
    Viannen_loungelizard.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 692
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi again ZM,

When do you think you will have the pcb's ready for sale for this design?

soon

just need to catch a breath ........... do some everyday's things (repair some amps and PSU for those ESLs .... then one evening of calculus .......
you'll see , when

ZM, does the Hfe on the BC546 and BC556 make any difference? I'd like to order a lot if needed for future projects and will probably go with B grade.

for most practical occasions , there is no difference between them (B and C)

there is a saying that C are just differently written B :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm in constant , even if sometimes rarefied, correspondence with my Bruder Generg ;

he's , as usual , having same problems - too many good things , to choose from

and all of that , by his own making*

:)

*in last few years , most of his fun is cloning , but properly - in private, for personal pleasure

:devilr:

I get an occasional PM from him concerning my various builds. Always has really great ideas for improvements to whatever project I'm inquiring about. He's tried and built things beyond me, and always has useful input in regard. Much appreciated! I need all the help I can get...:cool:

Russellc

our dear Gerd is having scheduled some heart plumbing re-do in two weeks

so , we can all root for him , wishing him speedy recovery after

so , think of him in next few weeks , supporting some Good Karma

:cheers:

Wish him a fast and speedy recovery...I had same April last year and am very much happier than before...more energy, no angina/fibrillation, no stomach problems and just a little warmer than before! Also I find that I am more tolerant....even of DoDos!:)

So if you see this Gerd do know that it does work wonders. Uncomfortable for a few weeks but no pain as such. And - these days - no really nasty scar...just a very thin white line. So you will be good on the beach again!!!