Babelfish M25 R.2/SET amp

much more Greenies, little more details

in the end, it is - snatch those you can easier

regarding "simple" ........ behind every decent signal xformer is serious expertise ....... price is sole funny detail when Edcor PC is in case - it is much better product than price is telling

Choky,

Agreed, it’s an excellent and underrated product, regardless of price.

Your FFT distortion images don’t lie! Excellent work!

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
though, to be precise - everything shown lately (measurements of all amps) was did either with CMOQ-4LPC or CMOQ-4HPC in FE, simply because I had those few pairs , free to use in successive confirmation of various amps pcbs

I have several more Edcors too, but all 600-15K ( in this moment none of 600:600), so no applicable in these amps without intervention with exacto knife and piece of wire

when I have time, I'm going to try both measurements and ( more important) listening of , say, SissySIT ( as amp most being in my ears) - with Onetics repeaters in place of CMOQ

Bubba Uncle Bob was generous to send me few pairs of Cinemags and Onetics, and he will get back less of them than he sent :rofl: ....... ZM being, as we know, Most Greedy Boy of you all

though, I'll send him some goodies to keep him occupied rest of the year; from own experience I know that - when you are avalanched, there is no more much of comparison work ( at least I get easily confused when things are good enough), so instead of being rational and analytical, I tend to simply enjoy

:rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
No it's a SJEP, so that's then a Babelfish J2, Aleph J, J2 clone,
probably something with a J in the name :)

in my book, only (recent) Babelfish J2 is passing ( isn't that funny word in context of this forum? ) :rofl:

simply - all other ones are having too less parts ...... not complicated enough

:devily:

which reminds me - how, on Earth, one can make Babelfish F8?

:eek:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
2N3055/MJ2955(BDX18)

OK, while our Influencer is evidently gone to Ibiza, even then not easing with Torture of Mighty ZM, let's see what I can prepare for In Spite Amp, which is going to be named - Guffaw

see, still have original, Musical Fidelity in house branded outputs for their A1

besides these, Plethora of NOS Goodies and pulls and not-yet-pulled

I can bet that Guffaw will sing, no worse than your Lottery amp

:rofl:

:devilr:

(name of the game :
-make Ge amp before Torturer does ...... check!
-make amp withh 2N3055 before Torturer does ....... soon, I hope)

Attachments

• IMG_20210430_174613.jpg
    IMG_20210430_174613.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_20210430_174705.jpg
    IMG_20210430_174705.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_20210430_174723.jpg
    IMG_20210430_174723.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 358