• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

If this 2 holes do not fit well into the solder, they can also be filled with heat conductive silicone rubber. The easiest way is to add a memory radiator to the 4701/3301 chip.
128.jpg

Last edited:
If this 2 holes do not fit well into the solder, they can also be filled with heat conductive silicone rubber. The easiest way is to add a memory radiator to the 4701/3301 chip.
View attachment 619688

Thanks for your fast answer.

I'll check if there ist enough solder under the chips for best heat conduction.
I desoldered the old 3301, perhaps I'll give the old one another chance. Otherwise I'll wait for the new chips.

Greetings

Talema: 10V/25VA
Talema: 10V/15VA
Talema: 7V/7VA

Talema transformers don't seem to have dual AC10V specs. With dual AC12V transformers, be sure to solder the heat holes behind the 4701/3301 chip or add heat sink to the chip. Please note that there are altogether 4 heat conducting holes. Please warm it up first, because the copper sheath is thermally conductive. Also, don't solder it too long.

Attachments

• 131.png
    131.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,250
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,227
Last edited:
Talema transformers don't seem to have dual AC10V specs. With dual AC12V transformers, be sure to solder the heat holes behind the 4701/3301 chip or add heat sink to the chip. Please note that there are altogether 4 heat conducting holes. Please warm it up first, because the copper sheath is thermally conductive. Also, don't solder it too long.

Check it out. There are 5 heat holes. Please fill in the soldering to conducte heat.

Attachments

• 133.png
    133.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,220