Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter

One of my favorite features of your FIFO lego set is the ease with which we can swap clocks. SinePi appears to take that up a notch.

@wlowes,

I'm glad you like those features.

Indeed, I put a lot of design considerations when I developed the FifoPi and other gears. DIY and audiophile friendly are the main ideas. As well as flexible and extensible.

Regards,
Ian

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Out of DIY Office (Summer) 🎧

Great job on the SinePi! I'm in between projects so taking a break during the Summer from this site.

I'm All-In on the SinePi. If you don't hear from me, feel free to contact me if you need me to lock up a purchase to meet the quota.

Last edited:
Neutron Star2 has a main high quality sine wave output in SMB coaxial cable connector though the built in sine to square converter output is not good enough.

SinePi makes the NewClassD Neutron Star2 Audio reference clock working great for FifoPi and ReclockPi. As well as all other sine clocks.

SincePi and Neutron Star2 can have three different configurations
1.One Neutron Start2 since clock
2.Two Neutron Start2 since clocks
3.One Neutron Start2 since clock and one local XO clock

https://flic.kr/p/2m9wrNd
SinePi_NeutronStar2
by Ian, on Flickr

Ian

WOW! Great success on NS2 clock! Do you like NS2 clock sound?

Eric

Hi Ian,

I updated the clock tests on the FiFoPi with the A123 battery pack and ultra cap bank

/the-clock-reviews-4/

Attachments

• 2021-07-09_12-39-20_IMG_4860.jpg
    2021-07-09_12-39-20_IMG_4860.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 488
SinePi V6.0

SinePi V6.0

SinePi is now had been upgraded to V6.0. Too many jobs involved to revise the design to optimize the performance. I’m busy working on the testing and measurement. Pretty promising so far.

SinePi V6.0 can be installed perfectly between FifoPi and ReClockPi. With the three nylon standoffs, SinePi will be mounted very solidly between FifoPi and ReClockPi.

Need to use the standard 13mm RPi standoffs for FifoPi and ReClopckPi.

SinePiV6.0
by Ian, on Flickr

SinePiV6.0FifoPiReclockPi
by Ian, on Flickr

Ian

Last edited: