Amp Camp Amp - ACA

My brief experience was a spooky reality to the music. Like it was hanging in the room. Guessing this is the noise canceling of balanced operation. Also, the bass got woolly and lumpy (which is why I don't have it configured that way anymore). Output impedance doubles in balanced mode so less control over the woofers in my Halcyons.

I just received my kit and am checking inventory and I can't see where these 6 flat washers are used (See Attached). The inventory didn't match exactly with the pictures in the instructions, but from the comments on the steps, it seems to be okay, but no mention of these 6 flat washers.

Attachments

• FlatWashers.jpg
    FlatWashers.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 182
Perfectly fine (if you meant 330.2k and 331.2k).
Yes I did. Thank you!

All the resistors on these kits are nominal.
Please excuse my ignorance, this is first amp build. Can you clarify what you mean by this? Google search is telling me that "nominal" refers to the listed value of the component, while the actual value may be a value within a certain tolerance. I'm a little unclear as to what nominal means in your reply.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I have even forgot to solder both sides of the .47 Ohm resistors on one board and the amp didn't mind. Took me a while to figure that one out. This circuit is very forgiving of mistakes, modifications and new amp builders. Just look at the Amp camp with premium parts thread to see how tolerant it is of fiddling about.